Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lauren at 5 days old















My husband and I are so in love with our little girl. My sister asked me, "so what do you guys call her?"... well, besides Lauren, I call her peanut, precious princess, pumpkin, sweetie pie, my precious baby, etc... etc... I love her so much. Now I know what it feels like to love like a mother loves.

We've been praying that the Lord would protect our baby girl. Also, our number one prayer for her is that she'd come to know and love the Lord Jesus Christ with all her heart. Our hearts are overflowing for love for our Lord in how he has blessed us with Lauren.




1 comment:

  1. Matt & Anna,

    Paul and I are so happy for you!! Congratulations! Can't wait to read all about it. Such joy -can't wait to meet Lauren. Love, Robyn

    ReplyDelete