Thursday, October 22, 2009

Week 26: Milestones

Milestones:
#1 We both listened to a John MacArthur sermon yesterday... I used one iPod earbud and put the other on my lower abdomen for her. She kicked! I think she liked it. The sermon series is on "Self Discipline". Never to early to start learning about self discipline... Seriously, the sermon was for me. I just happened to have an extra earbud because I was laying on my side and only using one.

#2 I felt her hiccup for the first time last night at around 5am. I went to the restroom and after getting back in bed, I felt a rhythmic movement for a few minutes. I was pretty sure it was hiccups and when I looked it up this morning online, I confirmed that feeling hiccups is very common in the 2nd and 3rd trimester. Babies can even get them in the 1st trimester, but babies are so little in the 1st that moms can't feel them yet.

My next doctors appointment is on October 28 and I'll write more then.

No comments:

Post a Comment