Tuesday, October 13, 2009

25 Weeks...

October 13, 2009. It's a gloomy day outside and we got rain. I made a high protein breakfast this morning (1 egg, 1 cheese, 1 toast with peanut butter and jelly) and then headed off to aerobics. I love that class. The teacher is super nice and she always makes sure I'm doing OK. It gets my heart rate up to around 140bpm at the peak... and I can slow it down any time I want. I'm probably in better shape now than I have been the last few years. But I weigh about 20 pounds more than before preggo! I feel good because I'm eating healthy, exercising and getting plenty of rest. I am having fun planning healthy menus and picking out healthy foods to eat.

Matt's trial starts tomorrow and he has been gone now for 3 days. He always tells me he is praying for me and the baby. In memory of him, I'm wearing his sweat pants, white t-shirt and sweat shirt today. Today is a clean, read, cook, and rest day. My sister-in-law and cousins (Sue and Danielle) are coming over for dinner and a movie tomorrow.

I have my first baby shower this Saturday at my friend Robyn's! It'll be a small group of close friends. I can't wait to see everybody and catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment