Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lauren's Laugh

She's been much more vocal lately and also giving smiles and even laughs:


Lauren with mommy:

Lauren with her new Peacock toy:
Lauren with her suped-up lamb chair (I added extra dangly toys to it):


Lauren smiling in her sleep in her crib:
A corner of our living room. Lauren likes her rain forest toys mat and also bouncing on the the exercise ball while listening to music. Notice the cute little baby sock on the coffee table.
Lauren taking a nap at the park near our house.
Lauren's hand:
Lauren's feet:

I finally cleaned the breast pump equipment but I'm kind of reluctant to use it because I like having Lauren with me all the time and I like nursing her:
Hanging out at the park:



2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to have play dates!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna - she is looking SO BIG!! You are doing a great job! Love the video too! GO YOU!

    ReplyDelete