Thursday, October 1, 2009

23 Weeks

Purpose for this Blog:
* Keep in touch with family & friends
* Keep a record of new baby stuff
* Share pictures with family and friends

Update: October 1, 2009
I'm at 23 weeks now in my pregnancy. We know we are having a baby girl. I feel her kicking all the time. I love feeling her kick. The first 16 weeks of pregnancy were difficult because I had stomach aches all day, but I never had nausea... so I guess it could have been worse. I've been feeling great because I'm getting plenty of rest and spending lots of time with my husband now that I'm staying at home. I love my new job - preparing for the baby and taking care of my husband and my home. I've also had time to join an aerobics class on Tue & Thurs and use the city swimming pool to swim laps a few times a week. I've been able to swim 20 laps in 30 minutes (nice and easy). We haven't picked out a name yet, but even if we do, we are going to keep it a secret until she is born.

Things I'm super excited to do with Baby J:
* hold her
* kiss her
* feed her
* walk around the block with her
* take lots of pictures of her
* teach her how to play tennis
* teacher her how to play piano
* teach her how to swim
* teach her to love, fear and serve the Lord

A few pics in chronological order:

At 17 weeks before our San Diego get-away:


At 18 weeks... It's a Girl!!
Feet are up by baby's forehead... can you see her leg and feet bones?

Her cute little baby face:


At 21 weeks... I'm feeling big, but they say I'll get much, much bigger:


At 23 weeks... I think I look bigger than I am, but my hubby assures me that the picture is an accurate representation of my size :)


At 25 weeks:


At 28 weeks... having a little back pain now. Can't believe I'm going to get any bigger.


30 Weeks


34 Weeks


36 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment