Wednesday, November 18, 2009

30 Weeks!



I had my 30 week doctors appointment today and everything went well. Waiting in the waiting room takes the longest (50 minute wait) and seeing the doctor only takes a few minutes. I have my blood pressure measured, urine sample tested, and weight measured by the nurse. Then the doctor comes in and measures my belly, listens to the baby's heart rate, and asks me if I have any questions! Today I told him that I think the baby's head is down because I can feel her hiccuping really low in my abdomen. He checked by feeling around and confirmed that the baby's head is down! Yay! That should be one obstacle out of the way for labor and delivery.

I barely have back pain anymore and I think it's because I've improved my sleeping habits. I always sleep on my side and push a pillow under my belly to prop my belly up a little. And I use another pillow between my knees. This has almost eliminated all of my hip pain and back pain! My husband puts up with all the pillows because he knows it's making me feel better. I sleep with one pillow under my head, one on my right, one on my left and one between my knees. I think this system is just as good as the pregnancy pillow system if not better because I toss and turn a lot. I heard that sleeping with a pregnancy body pillow can feel like wrestling with a snake under the covers if you have to pull it with you each time you turn.

We sold my little S2000 today... my husband drove it to the bank for the transaction with the buyer and I followed him in the honda minivan. On our way there, I was admiring the S2000's curves and perfect design. I definitely have good memories with that car. Now I'm ready to make new memories with the minivan.

30 Weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment